18 September 2011

Supplies!

There are only four days until I embark on my thrilling journey! Here is my journal, watercolours (one cheap traditional student set and one pack of good quality water colour pencils... cheating, I know), brushes, and writing/drawing utensils (Top slot we have all my pens and markers, middle we have my mechanical pencils and charcoal, and bottom we have my pencils, ranging from 6B to 6H, along with rubbers and pencil sharpeners... Note, however, that in my sketch journal I intend to only use ink and watercolour.)

To be honest, I'm a bit anxious about starting this journal. I hope that each entry turns out well enough to my own satisfaction, especially since I'll be posting the pages here for all to see! I think once I take the first step and make my first entry, my nerves will mostly be settled and I can draw carefree.

No comments:

Post a Comment